Rehabilitation and Vocational Training Centre (RVTC)
Goals & Objecteves
Main objective of Rehabilitation & Vocational Training Centre is to train the poor Juvenile Diabetics to help them to get employment after getting befitting training in different Trades. This helps the juvenile Diabetics to lead a meaningful and respectful life in the society by generating their own means and resources for treatment & control of diabetes and not become burden on their family so as to lead a near normal life with others.
As a part of this objectives the Centre receives and procures orders form BIRDEM General Hospital, NHN (National Healthcare Network), Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital & Research Institute, Ibrahim Medical College, Health Care Development Project (HCDP), Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital (Pvt.) Ltd. Central Hospital, Aysha Memorial Hospital etc. and Jute Mills under Bangladesh Jute Mills Corporation (B.J.M.C) for production of items used in jute mills all over the country. Profit accrued thereby is utilized for treatment and rehabilitation of the poor juvenile diabetic patients.
Rehabilitation & Vocational Training Centre presently has 08 (Eight) numbers of diabetic patients. They are engaged in the Engineering workshop as helper. They are earning while learning.
Some of the items are produced in the Workshop for Hospitals & Clinics:
Hospital Bed S.S; Hospital Bed S.S &MS Combined; Oxygen Hood; Test Tube Rack Stainless Steel; Trolley Machine; Kick Bucket; Bed Side Railing S.S; Isolation Screen Stand (3 Parts)/ Bed Side Screen Stand; Over Bed Table S.S; File Cabinet; Chair with Handle Fixed; Patient Trolley S.S; Almirah Steel (M.S); Bed Side Railing S.S with Clamp M.S Holding System; Oxygen Cylinder Stand; Laparoscopy Trolley; Temperature Chart Holder S.S; Patient Trolley S.S with wheel (Fixed height); Stand Saline S.S; Bed Side Railing Clamp (M.S); Lead Apron Hanger S.S ,Capacity 6(six) hanger; Food Cart(S.S) 5 Racks; Rack Stainless Steel; Table Nursing S.S; Cidex Tray Trolley (S.S) 3 Part; Bucket Stand with Bracket; Chair Without Handle Fixed/Chair Armless Fixed; Ambulance Stretcher; Wheel Caster Hammer; Garbage Trolley Stainless Steel Medicine Trolley; Instrument Trolley Garbage Trolley Stainless Steel; Wheel Caster Hammer; USG Portable Trolley S.S; Bowel Stand; View Box S.S / X-Ray View Box S.S; Patient Overhead Case for OT Table; Linen Change Trolley S.S; Drum (Big Size)S.S; Hand Grearbages Trolley S.S; Steel Stair Step S.S; Patient Examination Table/Bed-ECG Machine Trolley; Test Tube Rack Stainless Steel.
Jute Mill machine spare parts
Spare parts for jute mills under BJMC
Khulna zone -- 09 Mills; Dhaka zone -- 07 Mills; Chittagong zone- 05 Mills.
Some of the workshop Products
Ball Race HT, Clutch halves LH / CW, Clutch halves RH (Spiral)/A.CW, Clutch Lever Catch, Clutch Operating Lever, Cop Cone 2, Cop Spindle, Foot Step Box, Foot Step Bracket, Lower Bush / Bottom Brass Bush, Spiral Gear Pinion, Upper Bush /Brash Bush Top, Spindle Cover Tube
Name of the Products:
- Bed Sheet Gray Fabric logo with BIRDEM Print
- Pillow Cover Fabric Logo with BIRDEM Print
- Draw Sheet Gray Fabric logo with BIRDEM Print
- Bed Sheet Fabric Logo with BIRDEM Print
- Draw Sheet Fabric logo with BIRDEM Print
Dr Zobaida Hannan Printing Press, Jurian
Dr Zobaida Hannan Printing Press, established in 2010 at in RVTC campus. Most of the printing materials of BADAS & its enterprises like BIRDEM, RVTC, NHN, Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital & Research Institute (ICHRI), Ibrahim Medical College and different projects are being printed in the printing press.
Some of the press Products:
- Letterhead Pad, Invitation Card, Envelope, Form
- Diabetes Guide Book, Register Book
- Leaflet, Poster, Calendar, Diary, Brochure, Flipchart, Flashcard
- File etc
- Provide suitable vocational and skill development training to the Juvenile Diabetic patients so that they may get employment.
- Provide shelter to homeless destitute diabetic patients.
- Create awareness on the severe effect of Juvenile diabetes.
- Give proper counseling to the Diabetic patients so that they follow Discipline and regularity in life.
Objectives of the Project :
No diabetic shall die unfed, untreated and unemployed if poor' by National Professor Dr Mohammad Ibrahim. To execute this philosophy the main objective of the project is Rehabilitation and to establish a Training Center in RVTC for Juvenile Diabetics in particular. The specific objective of the project is to:
Future Programme of RVTC
- BMRE and expansion of RVTC Engineering workshop.
- Starting of training programme for juvenile diabetes in various trades be fitting to them in the existing facilities available.
- Establishing show room in BIRDEM- I, BIRDEM- II campus & others enterprises of BADAS.
477, Medical Road, Jurain, Dhaka-1204
Phone: 00 88 02 7445228
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For more information click www.rvtc-bd.org