National Healthcare Network (NHN)
The National Healthcare Network, NHN (former NDN), having its Head Office at Comercial Plot No: 27-28, Main Road-1, Section: 6, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216 was established in June 1996 as a new project of the BADAS with the primary objective of providing quality diagnostic services throughout the country at a reasonable cost. Subsequently, health-care component was incorporated to make it cost effective and more comprehensive. Now NHN with its 06 hospitals & 13 Centres provide medicare services to the doorsteps of people.
- Comprehensive healthcare for diabetics and non-diabetics with common health related problem at all out-patient clinics.
- Inpatient care in small hospitals providing education in self management skills for new and uncontrolled diabetic patients.
- Foot care Hospital for diabetics suffering from foot problems.
- Maternal and children hospital for mother and child.
- Pharmacy Chain for drugs, insulin and associated products at the inpatient and outpatient centers.
- To create skill manpower like nurses & medical Technologists which are much needed for effective healthcare deliveries.
- Quality Healthcare
- Reliable and credible Diagnostic Services provided by highly skilled technicians and consultants using the latest modern.
- All services provided at affordable costs at readily accessible locations.
- Personalized Attentive Care in a friendly environment.
- Education for diabetics in self management skills. Footcare Hospital for diabetics suffering from foot complications.
New up coming Projects
In near future NHN is planning to setup more Healthcare Centres, Hospitals and Nursing Colleges. Such as;
- Shahid Khalek & Major Salek Ibrahim General Hospital at haturpara, Dohar, Dhaka.
- Proposed Ashraf Ibrahim General Hospital, Shyamnagar, Satkhira.
NHN Centres Network around the country
- NHN Out-Patient Departments (OPDs)
- NHN Centre, Mirpur
- Ibrahim General Hospital & Dcec, Dhanmondi
- NHN Centre, Wari
- Ibrahim General & Footcare Hospital, Rampura
- NHN Centre, Naya Paltan Executive Centre
- NHN Centre, Shyamoli
- NHN Centre, Farashgonj (Lalkuthi)
- NHN Centre, Nawab Garden
- Shubarna IGH (Chandra)
- NHN Centre, Mymensingh Agricultural University
- NHN CENTRE, Ghorashal, Rotary Hasina Noor Mohsin Memorial Trust Hospital
- NHN Centre, Rupgonj, Afroza Motalib
- Welfare Foundation
- NHN Centre, Basundhara
- Shaheed Khalek-Ibrahim General Hospital, Wari
- MPL-Ibrahim General Hospital, Meghnaghat
- NHN BADAS Pharmacy Chain
- Central Laboratories
- NHN Comilla Centre
- NHN Lalbagh centre
For more information click www.nhn-dab.org.bd