National Healthcare Network (NHN)
National Healthcare Network was initilly established in June, 1996 as the National Diagnostic Network with the concept of providing quality laboratory services all over the country. However the need for providing quality healthcare services at affordable prices at readily accessible places was soon evident.
In response the project was renamed as the National Healthcare Network. Healthcare components were added along with the existing quality diagnostics services. Now it has emerged as a centre of excellence with ten out-patient centers in different parts of the Dhaka city.
Recently an executive healthcare centre has been established at Naya Paltan and Ibrahim Probeen Nibash at Banani has started since 29 September 2006.
- Comprehensive healthcare for diabetics and non-diabetics with common health related problem at all out-patient clinics.
- Inpatient care in small hospitals providing education in self management skills for new and uncontrolled diabetic patients.
- Foot care Hospital for diabetics suffering from foot problems.
- Maternal and children hospital for mother and child.
- Pharmacy Chain for drugs, insulin and associated products at the inpatient and outpatient centers.
- To create skill manpower like nurses & medical Technologists which are much needed for effective healthcare deliveries.
- Quality Healthcare
- Reliable and credible Diagnostic Services provided by highly skilled technicians and consultants using the latest modern.
- All services provided at affordable costs at readily accessible locations.
- Personalized Attentive Care in a friendly environment.
- Education for diabetics in self management skills. Footcare Hospital for diabetics suffering from foot complications.
New up coming Projects
In near future NHN is planning to setup more Healthcare Centres, Hospitals and Nursing Colleges. Such as;
- 50 beded General Hospital at Kalaiya (Patuakhali)
- 100 beded General Hospital at Chandra
- Saima Ibrahim Nursing College at Shafipur, Kaliakoir, Gazipur
- An Outdoor at Khagan, Birulia, Savar
- Rahima Khatun-Kazi Sultan Nursing College at Matlab, Chandpur
- Shahid Khalek & Major Salek Ibrahim General Hospital at haturpara, Dohar, Dhaka
NHN Centres Network around the country
- NHN Out-Patient Departments (OPDs)
- NHN Centre, Mirpur
- Ibrahim General Hospital & Dcec, Dhanmondi
- NHN Centre, Wari
- Ibrahim General & Footcare Hospital, Rampura
- NHN Centre, Naya Paltan Executive Centre
- NHN Centre, Shyamoli
- NHN Centre, Farashgonj (Lalkuthi)
- NHN Centre, Nawab Garden
- Shubarna IGH (Chandra)
- NHN Centre, Mymensingh Agricultural University
- NHN CENTRE, Ghorashal, Rotary Hasina Noor Mohsin Memorial Trust Hospital
- NHN Centre, Rupgonj, Afroza Motalib
- Welfare Foundation
- NHN Centre, Basundhara
- Shaheed Khalek-Ibrahim General Hospital, Wari
- MPL-Ibrahim General Hospital, Meghnaghat
- NHN BADAS Pharmacy Chain
- Central Laboratories
- NHN Comilla Centre
For more information click www.nhn-dab.org.bd