Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Data-entry of registered patients from January to December 2006 to 2008 has been completed.
Data-entry of registered patients from January to December 2009 to 2011 has been undertaken.
Monthly report ( Sr. Statistical Officer)
- Surgical and Gynecology ( monthly information of paying and non-paying)
- Follow-up and newly registration of diabetic patients (monthly information of male female ratio)
- Cabin/Ward wise detail Statement of total patient
- Statistical data or information is given to the authority.
B. 1 Research activities
Mortality for Diabetes Mellitus in BIRDEM started 2006 to till.
B. 2 Research activities
Characteristics of patients admitted at BIRDEM Hospital with kidney diseases funded by Ibrahim Medical College ( on going project).
C. Poster Poster Discussion presented in IDF World Diabetes Congress 2011 Dubai .
Parvin Akter Khanam1, M Abu Sayeed2, Tanjima Begum1, M Ataharul Islam3 and Subhagata Choudhury1.
Prevalence and types of complications in diabetes cohort: A 13-years follow-up study.
D. Recent Publication
- M Abu Sayeed, Hajera Mahtab, Surovi Sayeed, Tanjima Begum, Parvin Akter Khanam, Akhter Banu. Prevalence and risk factors of coronary heart disease in a rural population of Bangladesh. Ibrahim Med. Coll. J. 2010; 4(2): 37-43
- Masuma Pervin Mishu, Richard Marshall Hubbard, Sejuty Haque, M abu Sayeed, Syed Touseef Imam, Parvin Akher Khanam, Tanjima Begum and Mahfujul Haq Khan . Gingivitis In Primary School Children of Bangladesh. Ibrahim Med. Coll. J. 2009; 3(2): 71-74
- Parvin Akter Khanam, Mahtab H, Ahmed AU, Sayeed MA, and Azad Khan AK. In Bangladesh Diabetes Starts Earlier Now than 10 Years back: A BIRDEM study. Ibrahim Med. Coll. J. 2008; 1-3.
The activities of the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics are given bellow
1. Monthly Report(details) for the activities of various Department of BIRDEM
2. Monthly Report(short) for the activities of various Department of BIRDEM
3. Monthly Unit wise Report for the activities of various Department of BIRDEM
4. Monthly Free Treatment services for the Patient of BIRDEM
5. Monthly Report for the Board of Management of BIRDEM given their specific model
6. Annual Report for the activities of various Department of BIRDEM
7. Searching reference number /Information of previous Patient of BIRDEM
8. Statistical data/information is given to the authority time to time as their requirement