ACTIVE BEYOND THE COUNTRY
Realizing the importance of regional cooperation and development BADAS is also providing support to regional institutes/organizations for improving diabetes care as well as for generating human resources in health.
A Total no of 19 participants from Nepal and Bhutan visited BADAS and its Institutions to learn the methods and strategies for diabetes care
- One Researcher from Assam, India is working in BIRDEM to learn the techniques of basic biomedical research.
- Two Researcher from Nepal are working in BIRDEM to learn the techniques of basic Biomedical Research.
- Students from India, Nepal and Pakistan are studying in the MPhil (Public health Disciplines) Courses at BIHS with support from the NOMA Grant of Oslo University.
- One student from BIHS is doing PhD with support from the NOMA Grant of Oslo University
- One student from NHN is doing PhD at Oslo University